Do you want a free dofollow backlink from Blogger.com? want a high quality backlink from Blogger.com, a Google’s platform?
If yes, you’re at right place. In this article, we will learn how to create a high quality dofollow backlink from Blogger.com in 5-7 mins.
This article of getting backlink from blogger.com is divided into 2 parts:
- Creating Account on Blogger.com (1-2 mins)
- Setting up a Blog, and (2-3 mins)
- Getting Dofollow backlink from Blogger.com (1-2 mins)
Before we get straight into it, let’s have a quick look over the Blogger.com, its Platform, Authority and Audience. You can also check guide on how to get backlink from About.me.
Affiliate disclosure: In full transparency – some of the links on this website are affiliate links, if you use them to make a purchase, we will earn a commission at no additional cost to you (not a single penny or nothing whatsoever!). This is how, we manage to create free content for you. Please note, your trust is utmost important for us. If we recommend anything, it is always because we believe that they worth exploring and will be helpful to you. And also, Buy me a coffee ☕️.
What is Blogger.com?
Blogger.com is a American Blog Publishing service. This help to publish blog post or say, help in Blogging your ideas/research/theory… etc.
This was developed by Pyra Labs and was bought by Google in 2003. The Blog post is generally accessed by (YourBlogName).blogspot.com. But you can add custom domain to blogger and users can access thru it.
Now, let’s talk of some of stats of Blogger.com and its platform.
According to SEMrush All-in-one SEO and Marketing tool for Blogger and Marketers; Blogger.com has almost 50 millions visits per month along with 17 millions unique visits and 5 millions search from Search Engines per month.
You can get traffic analytics of any site or even your own website using our tool The Ultimate Checker. Simple put the website link and GO!
Now, we will look over the domain authority and other stats of Blogger.com.
As of now, the Domain Authority of Blogger.com is 99 out of 100. And, MozTrust of 10 out of 10.
Do you want to check Domain Authority of your site or any other site? Check using our Free The Ultimate Checker. Simple put the website link and there we go!
In short, Blogger.com has;
- Domain Authority: 99 out of 100.
- Traffic: 50 millions per month.
- MozTrust: 10 out of 10.
- Platform: a Google’s Platform.
- Backlink type: Dofollow Backlink
You can also check out how to get backlink from Instagram.
Steps to get Dofollow Backlink from Blogger.com
As earlier mentioned, the whole process of getting backlink is divided into 3 parts:
- Create account on Blogger.com
- Setup a Blog
- Get a dofollow backlink
So, we will start by creating creating on Blogger.com, then move to setting up a blog and in last, we will create a dofollow backlink from Blogger.com
How to Create Account on Blogger.com
It is very very simple to create account on Blogger.com. All you need is a Google Account.
Follow the steps below to create an account on Blogger.com:
- Go to Blogger.com
- Click on ‘Sign in’.
- Sign in with a Google Account.
- Now, you will be asked to fill your name.
- Fill it and click on Continue.
You will be redirected to Blogger.com homepage. Here, you will be able to create a blog.
How to create a Blog in Blogger.com?
To set up a blog on Blogger.com, just follow the steps mentioned below. We are considering that you have already followed the steps mentioned above.
- Firstly on Blogger.com homepage, Click on ‘Create a Blog’.
- Now, Fill up the name of Blog (Blog title), Blog URL (yourblogname.blogspot.com) and
- Click on Save. That’s it.
Everything you fill above can be changed later.
Now, we will learn how to get Dofollow backlink from Blogger.com
Read Next: How to get dofollow backlink from IBM.com? New Method.
How to get Dofollow Backlink from Blogger.com?
To get dofollow backlink from Blogger.com, just follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, log in to your blogger.com account.
- Then go to Setting > General (in last) > User Profile. Also, you can simply go to edit profile by clicking (https://www.blogger.com/edit-profile.g) to skip this setting > General > User Profile.
- Now, you will find a box labelled with introduction.
- Now, copy and paste the codes given below. Don’t forget to replace and modify the URL and content as per your need.
<a href="https://backlinkidea.com">Backlinkidea.com</a> is a website which have a lot of tutorials and guides on backlink strategies and methods for any site. Visit <a href="https://backlinkidea.com">Backlinkidea.com</a> to learn how to make backlinks from any type of sites.
- Now, Click on Save Profile.
- As it saves, you will get a notification that the changes have be saved.
- And that’s it.
Congrats! you have successfully created Dofollow Backlink from Blogger.com.
Do you have any method of creating backlinks from about.me or any other website, then kindly share it in comment or mail us (click here). We will include in our article, giving credit back to you :-).
Read Next: How to get dofollow backlink from Facebook.com?
If you don’t know how to create backlink from a particular website and want to know how to create, then simple comment down the website URL.